Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Meet #3 at YVHS, Saturday April 13

Just a reminder that meet #3 is scheduled for Ygnacio Valley High this Saturday. Setup crew should be there and ready to work at 8:30, we can admit athletes onto the field at 9:00, and we'll try for a 9:30 start.

This week we're running with familiar faces: St. Mary, St. John Vianney, Queen of All Saints, and St. Perpetua/St. Monica/Santa Maria, who we last saw back at the mini-meet.

We're in need of some expertise this week in critical jobs. If you're able to step up and help, you'll have the appreciation of everyone there for keeping the meet moving.

http://ctktrack.org/2013_meet3.pdf

This is also the last meet where you may hire a YVHS student to cover your shift(s). The cost is $25 per shift, but you must let me know right away. I have to get a final head count to YVH. So far I have been notified and paid by two families. I can't guarantee that last-minute help will be available on Saturday.
 
You can let me know of your intent-to-hire by email and I'll mark my master sheet, and then seal the deal by paying me in person at practice.

No comments: