Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lacrosse Tuesdays

I have an updated schedule from the College Park lacrosse team, and it appears that there are home games slated for the next three Tuesdays, including today the 16th. I've marked these on our schedule page:

http://ctktrack.org/schedule.shtml

Please do not go to the stadium/track area when lacrosse is playing: we won't meet there.
Instead, gather on the blacktop area at the bottom of the steps, and then when enough coaches have arrived, we'll move back to the grassy field behind the baseball field. Go down the steps and keep walking straight, taking care around the baseball and soccer teams who may also be using the field.

There's not much I can do about these conflicts since I set up our permits at the end of last year. Next season, however, I'm planning on adding an alternate "fallback day" to our practice schedule.

So, I'll see you on the grass today, and for the next few Tuesdays.

No comments: