Saturday, March 24, 2012


I've consulted with the other coordinators and our magic CYO crystal ball (the Weather Channel web site) and we've decided to cancel today's meet: the risk of getting wet plus the cold air temperatures increases the threat of our athletes getting injuries, and that's no fun for anyone. Please stay home today and we'll see you at practice.

If you were scheduled to work a volunteer shift, don't worry: you will not be penalized. We move right on to planning next week's meet as usual. Anyone who signed up for the rent-a-student program can get a refund from me at practice or just let it stand for one of our other meets at Ygnacio Valley.

No comments: