Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Awards and summertime

I promise this is your last update for a while...

I've notified all the families with leftover ribbons and awards in my possession: if you think you're missing something and I didn't send you a note, please let me know.

We do have one APB: someone offered to take Jakob Stanton's awards to him at the picnic... and I don't remember who that was. If it was you, please get in touch!

I hope everyone has a good summer. If you're in Pleasant Hill for the 4th of July, expect to see some familiar faces running the 5K (though not me: I'm a Professional Spectator.) Cross country signups should be in August, and we'll start gearing up for track around January 2014.

Thanks again for all the kind words, for the volunteer hours, and for helping keep CYO fun for all.

No comments: