Monday, June 3, 2013

2013 Season is Complete!

That's it everyone -- our 2013 season is done. Thanks to all who braved the heat and juggled busy schedules to come out to the park on Saturday.

I still have a number of awards which I'd like to get out of my living room and into the hands of the athletes. There's a handful of medals, plus ribbons from the season, and probably some ribbons from the championship meets, too.

I'll be sorting everything out into bundles, and then will have them available on my front porch for pickup for the next few weeks. If you find yourself in the Pleasant Hill area, I live close to College Park high and Sunvalley mall, and can give you driving directions in an email.

A full list of the athlete awards is now on our web site:

http://ctktrack.org/awards.shtml

I'll send one last message around when the awards are ready for collection. If you're able to pick up for a teammate, I'm sure they'd be grateful.

Thank again for a great (and rain-free) season everyone. You'll hear from me again around late summer as cross-country season approaches, and I hope we'll see you again next January at signups.


No comments: