Monday, March 19, 2012

Leftover shirts and sweats

Hello everyone: this is what I have left in the shirts-and-sweats department:

Pre-ordered and ready to be taken home:

* Sweatshirt for Natalie Meyer
* Sweatshirt for Quinn Patterson: Izzy Triana or Josie Thomas, please pick it up for her
* Shirts for Cassie, Courtney, and Caleigh Silva
* Shirt for Marcy Morse
* Shirt for William Wygal
* Shirt for Oliver Armand

Available for purchase:

* Youth sweatshirts: 1 small, 2 large
* Adult sweatshirts: 1 small, 1 medium, 2 large

These are available on a first-come, first-served basis at practice. Exact change ($30) required, cash or checks to "CTK CYO." Once they're gone, they're gone! If you miss out, let me know and if there's enough interest, I can get another order together.  We're at Ygnacio Valley a lot this year (windy) and at Livermore for the diocese championship meet (windier!)

If your athlete is already growing out of their shirt, I also have extras for all three parishes in selected sizes. Let me know if you need to get a larger size, and I can look through the supplies to see what's available.

No comments: