Friday, January 25, 2013

Second signups are complete

Our second signup night for the team is done: I've scanned the volunteer sheets and placed them on the team web site.

If you missed signups:


You can still register for the team: bring all the paperwork and checks to practice and see me (Mike) in the stands. I will be wearing a brown cowboy hat and looking a little frazzled. Links to all the forms are on the team site:

http://www.ctktrack.org/forms.shtml

You can also bring it to the parent info meeting on February 11th.

Need to change something?

 
T-shirt/sweatshirt size:
 
Email me right away so I can update the paperwork. I need to place our order with the printers soon so we have uniforms in time for the first meet. I need the athlete's name and the correct size(s) to make a change.


Need to change volunteer time:
 
Again, email me right away so I can update the forms. If you cannot work for a certain day/time, also let me know where to reassign you. ("I can't work March 9, but I can work April 20 instead.")


Missing paperwork/payment/birth certificate:

Bring it with you to practice and hand it to me in the stands. I'll be wearing the identifiable hat.

No comments: