Sunday, March 14, 2010

IMPORTANT -- Saturday's Meet Moved!

Greetings Track Families,

Due to a conflict with a soccer tournament, the meet scheduled for Ygnacio Valley HS will move
to a different venue. (This is obviously not my idea; it looks to me like a double-booking problem
from the school district.)

Stay tuned for an update later on today. I am sending this email early since I know many of you
get your track emails at work and I wanted to catch as many people as possible.

If you have arranged for an Ygnacio Valley HS track athlete to take your work assignment,
that arrangement is still on -- don't worry.

I will send another email when I have details or you can check the web site or follow "ctktrack"
on Twitter for news on this.

I'm really sorry about this! This season's insurance, lacrosse and soccer surprises are not
typical.

carl

--
Carl Godkin
CTK/SC/SS Track & Field Coordinator
280-9748
Visit http://www.ctktrack.org/

No comments: