Sunday, March 26, 2017

News for the Week of March 26th

Meet #3 is coming up this Saturday 4/1 (no fooling) at DVC.
The first race might be anytime from 8:30 to 9:00.
Athletes and coaches should be there at 8:00AM.

Meet #2 on Saturday was a success except for a couple of possible relay DQs (no problem, practice meets are for learning!) and a pulled muscle or two that I hope will heal quickly. When the results are up on Athletic.net, I'll post on Twitter (and thus the ctktrack.org home page).

Meet #1 ribbons will be available for distribution at the end of Thursday's practice. By the way, I changed the rules yet again regarding Personal Best ribbons--if I gave them out for trying an event for the first time, it would have been 170 PR ribbons for Meet #1! So I went back to the old rule that you actually have to beat your previous best time/distance/height to get a PR ribbon.




No comments: